Need help with:
- Building or sustaining your School-to-work support system?
- School-to-career curriculum development and integration for elementary schools?
- Recruiting school or business partners?
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with businesses or schools?
- Training your teachers or volunteers?
- Providing a high-impact worksite experience?
- Marketing and Promotion?
- Finding out about Child Labor Laws and Compliance?
- Training and working with youth?
NCLC offers all of these services and more through our technical assistance to businesses,
schools, districts and communities throughout the country, with emphasis on long-term
development and sustainability.
NCLC's programs with business, school, school districts and communities have been
recognized throughout the U.S., earning a national award for school/community partnerships
form USA Today's Coalition of Educational Initiatives, and the "President's Volunteer
Action Award Citation" for exemplary business/education partnerships from Points of
NCLC is a registered Technical Assistance provider with the National School- to-Work
Program. See our Provider
Profile at the National School-to-Work site.
For more information about NCLC's Technical assistance, contact us at the
National Child Labor Committee
1501 Broadway, Suite 1908
New York, NY 10036
Copyrightę by National Child Labor Committee